Dance4Life & Health focuses on the physical and emotional well-being of our clients. We do this by offering three types of Zumba classes for the Baby Boomer generation, one for Little ones and their caregivers and one for little ones on their own as well as Strength and Stretch classes and personal training:
- Zumba Gold: An easy-to-follow dance program that provides simple, low-impact moves and pacing for older adults. Classes are one hour long.
- Zumba Gold Toning: A combination of Zumba Gold dance rhythms and Zumba Toning sculpting moves, this workshop adds toning sticks to the workout to provide muscle toning. Classes are one hour long.
- Zumba Gold Chair: A dance workout for participants with physical and/or psychological limitations. Classes are 45 minutes long.
- Zumbini: Music and motion for you and your child aged 0 to 3.
- ZumbAtomic: A fun class that combines the music you love from a traditional Zumba class with appropriate moves for children into a fun class that helps build healthy habits for a lifetime
See what the experts have to say: