Dance4Life & Health offers a range of Zumba classes for seniors who want to maintain or adopt a healthy lifestyle. The programs at Dance4Life & Health cater not only to active seniors who participate at senior centers, but also those seniors who are living in nursing homes or assisted living facilities. The classes are designed to facilitate social interaction by offering Zumba fitness classes in a safe and fun dance party atmosphere.
Megan Ganesh, owner and chief service provider for Dance4Life & Health, is committed to helping seniors build strong hearts and bodies through cardiovascular and toning exercise. She is also dedicated in helping seniors reap the mental health benefits of fitness by creating new bonds and friendships through Zumba.
Mrs. Ganesh is well-qualified in the fitness and Zumba field. She holds the following instructor certifications:
- Zumba Basics 1 covers the foundational steps for Zumba workouts
- Zumba Basics 2 includes additional steps for Zumba workouts
- Aqua Zumba is a “pool party” for participants of all ages
- Zumba Gold for active seniors who are new to fitness programs
- Zumba Toning includes body-sculpting and strength-training
- ZumbAtomic for kids ages 4-12
- Zumba Sentao is for chair-based workout programs
- Zumbini a movement and music experience for the littlest ones and their caregivers
- Zumba Gold Toning combines the low impact dance of Zumba Gold with the body-sculpting of Zumba Toning
- Aerobic and Fitness Association of America (AFAA) group exercise certification
- Aerobic and Fitness Association of America (AFAA) personal trainer certification
- Yoga 200 hour Training